fallibilist

"I may be wrong and you may be right, and by an effort, we may get nearer to the truth." (Karl Popper)

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Back again

It's been a while since I posted here, so I expect that those few that used occasionally drop by this corner of the Internet have probably forgotten about it. What harm. I intend to write fairly regularly, at least between now and the general election. Not all of my posts will be about the election - as before I intend to write about legal matters too, and who knows what else. If you're reading this site for the first time, or have been here before, I hope you find something of interest. And, as the ad says, have a nice day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

Great to see you back in the blogging fold. You still interested In Irishelection.com. You still have an login with us I believe if you want to post

Fri Apr 27, 01:03:00 PM GMT+1  
Blogger Damien Mulley said...

Welcome back.

Sun Apr 29, 12:50:00 PM GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home